Write a blog post for Localazy.com, reach wider audience with your content and receive rewards or join our content team and become a regular author.
Publish with Localazy and get rewarded for your content! Once your post is approved for publishing, you will get rewards, ranging from source key increases to monetary compensations. More on that below.
This actionable is limited to 1 per month per author.
How to become an author? 🔗
Welcome 👋🏼 🔗
Localazy is a community of app makers, software professionals, and translators getting together around discovering and exploring the world of multilingual software development. We are so happy to see that you are interested in taking an active part in the quest to empower growth worldwide.
Before you start 🙏🏼 🔗
First, we want to sincerely thank you for showing interest in writing blog posts for Localazy. Let’s outline the steps required to have your first post published on the Localazy blog, as well as other publications and social media.
Please read it carefully before submitting your application.
Why should you become an author? 🎁 🔗
Here are some of the benefits of submitting a story to Localazy:
- We will publish your articles on the Localazy official blog and our other media outlets.
- We have a reward program for all content published
- Earn source keys, credits to use for Localazy services, or monetary rewards for exceptional content and long-term agreements.
How to apply? 🤔 🔗
- If you have already written content for your own blog or other publications, share the link to your best content with us in the form below. If not, prepare a draft of your new story/tutorial/research/experience with Google Docs. Your draft should include a short introduction (up to 300 characters), at least 500 words of content, and 3-5 tags (choose from the tags already available or create new ones).
- Fill in the Author Enrollment Form. We will walk you through it from there.
- After submitting the form, our team will review your application to determine if the content and style would be a good match.
- We commit to giving you the first feedback within ten business days.
- We care about content quality, so we might be in touch with you to fine-tune your first post to maximize its potential.
- If your post is approved, we will publish your article on the Localazy blog and other outlets and invite you to our blogging platform as a guest contributor. You’ll receive rewards for your content.
In case you have any issues or questions, please email us at [email protected].
General content requirements 🔗
- At least 500 words or visually rich content (visually-driven tutorials allowed)
- One link per every 500 words to your own product is allowed.
- Links to relevant content and source attribution in case you use references
Topics inspiration 🔗
Your article can be anything from a “Platform-specific tutorial on Localazy integration” or “Ten tips and tricks to get more users in a particular foreign market with the power of localization” and even “How to achieve great results with app store optimization as an indie dev.”
Please, choose a topic related to the general themes from the list below:
- Software development,
- app and software marketing,
- growth hacking,
- frontend, backend, DevOps,
- localization, internationalization.
How we review and select posts 🤓 🔗
The review is straightforward by design. We made it that way to reduce the burden for our contributors yet ensure a high standard for our community. In short, our readers appreciate stories that are:
- Unique and relevant for app makers of all kinds - developers, marketers, and other team members.
- Well-written in English, but don’t worry about perfect grammar. Your text must be concise. Localazy team provides post-editing and corrections.
- Not overly promotional posts.
As long as your post follows the above guidelines, it should pass our review.
Is your post already published somewhere else? 🔗
If your post is already published on your blog or any other media outlet, it will be reposted with a canonical URL set to the original domain.
How to format your draft before submitting it for review 📑 🔗
Separate your article into chapters and short paragraphs for easy reading. Use standard formatting with a maximum of three levels of headings (preferrably two levels).
Feel free to add code snippets, embed videos, or insert images!
What MUST be included in the Google Docs draft 💌 🔗
Your article must include:
- Excerpt (300 characters limit)
- Post body
- 3-5 relevant tags
Tips and tricks to help you kickstart your writing 💎 🔗
There are tons of valuable guides on this topic around the web. However, we wanted to make it easier for you to find the good stuff. We’ve gathered some resources that explain this point well, in our opinion.
- The Importance of Writing For Software Developers by Ben McCormick
- Why developers should know how to write by Derek M
- Video: Technical Writing Conciseness
Terms and conditions of publishing at Localazy 📕 🔗
Posts accepted on localazy.com/blog have and will be shared under a non-exclusive license, where content ownership remains with the contributing writer. If you receive any sort of financial reward for the production, the license to the content is transferred to Localazy. Localazy is granted the right to edit, publish, and distribute the article on any of its publishing platforms.
- We reserve the right not to publish your content.
- We reserve the right to make content edits.
- We reserve the right to use your content in media distribution.
If you write exclusively for Localazy 🔗
- We hold the content rights in case of paid content production, keeping attribution.
- If you are part of our Ambassador program, the rights are transferred to Localazy, keeping attribution.
- Republishing on your own blog with canonical set to localazy.com domain is allowed.
If you do not write exclusively for Localazy 🔗
- You hold the content rights in the case of guest content production.
- If the Localazy team performs content edits on your guest post, you have the right to accept or reject the edits or disagree with publishing the altered content.
- Your post’s license stays yours as long as they are guest posts. Republishing on your own blog with canonical set to localazy.com domain is allowed. And vice versa, you can guest post on Localazy, and we will set the canonical link to your domain.
We request a right to use and publish your article once reviewed and selected. At any time, you can cross-promote them wherever you want and at your own free will.
In fact, we will be more than happy to see you spreading valuable content to as many developers as possible.
Do you feel like you still need more information? Contact us at [email protected].
Rewards & Publishing 💰 🔗
Rewards are granted upon accepting the final draft for publishing.
Rewards are ranging from source key increases to monetary compensations. The type and amount of the reward depend on the content’s quality, length, and expertise.
- 🔄 Article repost - 100+ Permanent Source Keys increase
- ✔️ Original content - negotiable monetary rewards from US $50 to $300
- ⭐ Exclusive contributions - please contact us
Please note: It may take up to two weeks to perform editing and publish your article. We will notify you once your article is published.
Looking forward to your submissions! 🔗
We are excited to work with you, fill in your application now, it takes only a few minutes!