Localazy (the “Service”) is a web service offered through the URL localazy.com that allows users to upload, manage and translate texts for mobile, desktop, and web applications (“Apps”). Localazy is owned and operated by Localazy s.r.o. with a registered office at Mlynska 326/13, 602 00 Brno, the Czech Republic, Company ID: 09050451, VAT ID: CZ09050451, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Regional court in Brno section C, insert 116733 (“we” or “us”). As a customer of the Service or a representative of an entity that is a customer of the Service, you are a “Member” according to this agreement (or “you”).
Information related to the Service is available through the URL localazy.com (the “Website”).
These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you are allowed to use the Service and how we will treat your account while you are a Member. If you have questions, contact us at [email protected].
In order to use the Service, you must:
- be at least eighteen (18) years old and able to enter into contracts;
- complete the registration process;
- agree to these Terms; and
- provide true, complete, and up to date email address.
By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you meet all the requirements listed above and that you won’t use the Service in a way that violates any laws or regulations. We may refuse service, close accounts of any users, and change eligibility requirements at any time.
Represents and Warrants
“Representing and warranting” means making a legally enforceable promise.
- These Terms are effective when you sign up for the Service and continue as long as you use the Service.
- If you sign up for the Service on behalf of a company or other entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to accept these Terms on their behalf.
We may reasonably change any provision of these Terms by posting a revised version of the Terms on the Website. Unless you terminate your account within ten (10) days, the new version will be effective immediately and apply to any continued or new use of the Service.
Account and Password
You are responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential. You are responsible for any account that you have access to, whether or not you are authorized to use it. You are obligated to notify us of any unauthorized use of your accounts without undue delay. We are not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords. We don’t have access to your current password, and for security reasons, we may only reset your password.
In order to be able to access the Service, you must use supported versions of internet browsers Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge or compatible ones.
- We provide software libraries (the “Libraries”) that you can use to integrate your Apps with the Service.
- You use the Libraries on your own risk, and we do not provide warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose.
- We are not responsible for any losses due to incorrect integration, software bugs, unavailability of the Service, and for any other reason.
- We are not obligated to support your Apps, to adapt the Libraries for your Apps, or to make any changes to the Service or the Libraries.
Plans and Payments
- The information about our fees are posted on the Website and may change from time to time.
- We may introduce and/or offer alternative plans, fixed fees or credits payments (the “Alternative fees”) to cover special events and situations (reseller programs, customization of the Service, additional services) without prior notice. Alternative fees are governed by respective conditions that may or may not be the same for all Members and may or may not be subject to a negotiation. We are not obligated to provide Alternative fees to you or other Members.
- The Service supports these payment methods: Credit cards and Debit cards.
- You can opt for recurrent payments and by doing so you agree to periodic withdrawals from your account. You can terminate recurring payments any time. The termination of recurring payments does not mean termination of your contract with us and we will continue to provide you with the Service during the paid period. You can pay by single transactions or opt for recurring payments again.
- Credit and debit cards payments are serviced by Stripe (www.stripe.com).
- We may stop providing you with the Service or some of its features if you do not pay for the Service.
We may provide additional services including, but not limited to, customizations of the Service, assistance with content processing, translations or promotion. We may charge you for providing you with additional services. We may decline to provide you with additional services without a reason.
We do not offer any type of refunds.
Changes of Pricing
We may change our fees at any time by posting a new pricing structure to the Website. We reserve the right to apply the new pricing structure to all Members. We reserve the right to introduce different pricing structure for existing Members.
Proprietary Rights Owned by Us
You shall respect our proprietary rights in the Service and the software used to provide the Service (proprietary rights include patents, trademarks, service marks, and copyrights). Reverse engineering or misusing of the Service or the Libraries or any violation of this article allow us to immediately suspend or terminate your account and keep all your payments as a remedy without any prejudice to our right to seek damages.
Misusing the Service
You shall respect how the Service is provided to you and how we calculate our fees based on how the Service is provided. Any action that you take to affect, bypass or avoid the mechanism we use to calculate the number of phrases or requests to our servers allows us to immediately suspend or terminate your account and keep all your payments as a remedy. You are responsible for all losses and damages to the Service arising from any misuse of the Service.
GDPR, Cookie & Privacy
You do not have to use your real name and photo. If you use real name and photo, you accept that this information might be publicly visible on the internet. If you do not want your project to be enlisted or discoverable by any means, mark it as a private or secret project. We only collect & process data required for the proper functionality of Localazy and communication of legitimate interest. For account & data removal, please contact [email protected].
Use of Reference
You allow Localazy to use your brand name & relevant media assets such as the company logo to enlist you as a customer without further notice. Of course, you have a right to request removal.
Use of Brand Logo
Localazy may use Company’s name and logo to identify Company as a customer of Localazy or as set forth in a Statement of Work. Localazy’s use of the name and logo does not create any ownership right therein and all rights not granted to Localazy are reserved by Company. Company can request a removal by sending a written note to [email protected] to opt-out of all co-branding, co-marketing and other collaboration activities.
- You represent and warrant that you either own or have permission to use (to the extent of this article) all of the texts and translations that you send, upload, type, or any other way provide or store to the Service (the “Translations”).
- You hereby grant us irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, unlimited, royalty-free right to use, copy, store, transmit, modify, create derivative works of and display the Translations solely to the extent necessary to provide you and other Members with the Service.
- For the purposes of this article, providing you and other Members with the Service includes but is not limited to displaying Translations publicly on the Website and sharing Translations with Apps of other Members (“Sharing”). The Sharing includes but is not limited to using Translations from your Apps to translate, improve or assist during translation of Apps of other Members.
- The License is granted without any consideration and you hereby acknowledge that due to the nature of the Service and Sharing it is not possible to trace and determine our benefit from the license and therefore to calculate any consideration the law might impose for licenses for any reasons.
- The rights granted under this article survive termination of this Agreement.
You promise to follow these rules:
- You won’t use any part of the Service or the Libraries for translating any pornographic, violent or hateful Apps or with any pornographic, violent or hateful content.
- You use the Service in good faith and for fair intentions.
If you violate any of the rules listed above, then we may suspend or terminate your account and keep your payments as a remedy.
Compliance with Laws
You represent and warrant that your use of the Service will comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You acknowledge that the Service is not to be used for personal data processing. You are responsible for determining whether the Service is suitable for you to use in light of any regulations like HIPAA, GLB, EU Data Privacy Laws, or other laws. If you are subject to regulations (like HIPAA) and you use our Service, then we won’t be liable if the Service doesn’t meet those requirements.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you assume full responsibility for any loss that results from your use of the Service or the Libraries. We won’t be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, or consequential damages under any circumstances, even if they are based on negligence, or we have been advised of the possibility of those damages. Without prejudice to the limitation of liability above, our total liability for all claims made about the Service in any year will be no more than what you paid us for the Service the year before.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide the Service and the Libraries as is. That means we do not provide warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
We are not responsible for the behavior of any 3rd party providers, partners, linked websites, or other Members.
Both parties can terminate this agreement without a given reason with a written request.
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Czech Republic, without reference to conflict of laws principles. Any disputes under this Agreement shall be resolved in a court of general jurisdiction in the Czech Republic. You hereby expressly agree to submit to the exclusive agreed jurisdiction for the purpose of resolving any dispute relating to this Agreement or access to or use of the Services by You.
Complains and Problems
You can contact us directly via email [email protected] in case of complains, problems or issues.Effective: 20th of March 2020, Localazy s.r.o.
These terms and conditions (the "Terms") are part of a binding agreement concluded between you and us (as defined below) by signing up for the service (the "Agreement") and govern your use of and access to the service by you, agents and end-users.