1. Install the Figma Plugin by Localazy
2. In Figma, open the document you wish to translate.
3. Run the plugin by navigating to Plugins -> Localization plugin by Localazy and clicking on Connect.
4. You’ll be redirected to a browser. Select a project you wish to connect, confirm and return to Figma.
5. Optionally, select some nodes, navigate to the plugin and click Upload to Localazy.
Note that the Autopilot plan is required in order to use the Figma plugin. It includes a 7-day free trial.
For more information and suggested workflows check out the documentation.
Learn more about the advanced settings of the plugin.
Have a look at video guide about using Figma as Source of Truth if you wish to turn your designs into the source for all your textual content.